When you export from Take2, we'll include all invoices, customers, and transactions associated with the orders you selected.
How to export from Take2
If you have the Sync permissions, you will see a Sync link in the left navigation menu.
- Select the orders you want to sync with the checkbox.
- Click 'Export' on the top right.
- Download the file from this screen or you'll also get a copy in your email.
Pro Tip: If you need to export orders that you don't see just use a different filter with your orders table.
Now you are ready to import your download to Quickbooks Desktop!
How to import IIF files in Quickbooks Desktop.
- Sign in to your company file as the Admin.
- Make sure you are in Single User mode.
- From the File menu, choose Utilities > Import > IIF Files.
- Go to the location of your .IIF file and highlight it.
- Click Open.
- A message will appear confirming your data has been imported.
- Click OK.
Note: Take2 imports will map to new Take2 chart accounts which you can then report on or map to your standard company accounts.
If have additional questions, please contact Take2 support.